Thursday, September 2, 2010

TLU

Almost two weeks finished of college, it hasnt been to easy. TLU is completly different from what I was use to at my high school. I have been getting so much work with five classes a day and an extra class on tuesday. It is really hard to keep up and not get the classes mixed up. My breaks are really short in between classes so I dont have much time to relax after each class. The good thing is i finish sooner with small breaks so I can go home relax for a little bit and then get back to finshing all my work for my classes. But I really like TLU it's great because it's a small community that everyone would like. Being a small school has made it so much easier first of all because it wont be too easy to get lost compared to a bigger school. I have friends going to Texas State and UTSA they tell me they cant even find a parking space. It takes them up to thirty minutes just to find somewhere to park. I get to school and find a lot of places to choose where to park, I even get one with a tree that gives my truck shade so it wont get too hot. At bigger schools they get lost and its more difficult to make good friends. At TLU you actually get to meet mainly everyone and wont feel out of place. I am so glad I decided to come to TLU and experience something different from what other schools have. At TLU everyone can ask any questions they have and get help, everyone is always friendly even if they don't know you very much. They even decide to help us if we are falling behind in our classes or just need help. I had never even really been to Seguin I had always stayed in San Antonio or Cibolo but as soon as I heard their was a university so close to my house I started looking at what opportunities I had here around me and TLU was the only that just seemed exactly right for me. I came to this school not knowing anyone but I don't regret it. It has been challenging but I just have to set my mind to it and I know I will get everything done. I am also the first one from my family to attend college so everyone is really happy and proud of me so that is also something that will help me get everything done at TLU without having to leave my house and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment