Sunday, October 10, 2010

Valle De Guadalupe Jalisco, Mexico


I was born in California I had a lot of my family in California. My dads brothers and a sister and my moms brothers. I was happy in california playing with my little cousins and with my two older half brothers. When I turned six all of that changed. My dad came to Texas because of his work. My dad is a truck driver and he use to move wine to different stores. His company decided to send him to Texas to bring wine to HEB about ten years ago. While my dad was here he decided to visit his aunt, one of his mom's sisters. He decided to visit them and went to their house and their happened to be a small house for sale in front of his aunts house. My dad called my mom and told her to start packing because we were moving to Texas. I was only six years old so I don't remember too much and I was to young to say I didn't want to move to Texas. We ended up buying that house in front of my aunts house and lived there three years then we moved to a bigger house and lived there for four years. Now we live in Cibolo out of the city. It's more calm no neighbors to bother you, you can do what ever you want and not bother anyone. I never knew why we moved to Texas all of a sudden, I was young but I still knew I had cousins at California and two older brothers that I miss so much. Now my dad tells us we moved here so that we can go visit our family in Mexico more often. When we lived in California it was a really long drive to our town called Valle De Guadalupe it's in Mexico and it took us about twentyfour hours to get their by car. Now that we live here in Texas it's still a long drive but not as much as it was from California. Now we can wake up at five in the morning and be at El Valle De Guadalupe by six in the afternoon. Now we only take about fourteen hours to get their instead of twentyfour. I have always traveled to Mexico to our little town almost every vacation that we would get at school. I have been going to El Valle since I can remember. I love California because my older brothers are their but im not sure why I just love being at Mexico. It's so different over there, there is so much more freedom, different customs and beliefs from the ones from the United States. I was born in California but everytime someone asks me where im from I tend to say Jalisco, Mexico then they think im illegal and ask me how long I have been here. I am an American Citizen born in California but im not sure why without thinking about it I always say im from Jalisco, Mexico. I just love going to Mexico so much, even the air feels different too me. If I could I would probably be over their right now but I can't do that to my parents. They want me to finish my career first and thats what I intend to do. After my career then im not sure where I will end up at.

No comments:

Post a Comment