Sunday, October 10, 2010

Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta, one of the most beautiful places I have ever been at. I went to the beach in Mexico it's about six hours from my town called Valle De Guadalupe. I went to this beach two times. The first time I went to Puerto Vallarta was with some friends. We had so much fun and the hotel was really nice, the rooms were great with a huge window that lead to the beach. From my room I would wake up with the sun shining through the windows. I would get up and look out the window and see all the beautiful palm trees a huge pool outside and of course the beach with the sun over it. Everything was great their, even the food. They had a fancy restaurant with all of this great food, everything tasted so good and the best thing that it was outside near the beach. We would be having breakfast looking at the beach and hearing all kind of noises that were so peacful. Just hearing the water and the little birds was so peaceful. We loved that beach and the hotel so much that the following year we decided to go again. Well the second time I went with all of my family. It was my grandparents 50th anniversary so we had a huge party at El Valle then the entire family went to the beach. All of my dads brothers and sisters and their children. It was the best vacation ever. It was seventeen grandchildren, my dads three sisters with their husbands and my dads two brothers and their wives and of course the most important ones my grandparents. It was about thirty-three of my family members at the same beach, same hotel. It couldnt have been better. When we tried taking the picture of the whole family we had a lot of trouble trying to get all thirty-three of us at the same place and same time. Some would be in the room relaxing, some in the ocean, in the swimming pool, at the restaurant, the store, so many places that we had to be looking to find all of the famil. Finally after we finally managed to get the whole family together then we had to all stay still and manage to fit all in one spot to take the picture. It was just so many great experiences with the family, that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment