Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am blessed to be able to call him my brother

           My family moved to Texas and ten years later I saw my brother  Erik again. It was May of 2009 that I got to see him, and I didn’t just see him he also brought his girl friend and his one year old daughter. They mean so much to me he has been someone very important in my life that has thought me about real love towards family. He also proved to me that faith is the last thing you lose, after everything he went through. I didn’t go through his life but I feel like I have went through the experience with him, he is one of the most important persons in my life that I can always trust and count on. He has always done what he thinks is best for the family; Even for me and my little brothers. He changed his way of living when he went to live with us. He told me he stopped doing a lot of things to make sure my little brothers and I would be safe. We lived in a bad place in California it was in the ghetto so of course he would have to fight with others. He would also use drugs and do other stuff he shouldn’t have but he changed for us. I will never be able to stop saying how proud I am of him. He showed me everything: Love, hope, humility, faith, and critical thinking. I am just so proud to have him as a brother and to be able to tell the whole world how proud I always am and will be of him. Since when I was little I have always looked up to him. He has always been my hero. He has not always been close to me because he had to stay in California to help his other sister and brothers but he has always been with me in my heart. He has a two year old daughter named Emalei it will probably sound weird and crazy but I feel like if she were mine too. I just would not be able to live without her, I love her so much and would give anythin for her to be happy. She is my first neice and in November when I go back to California I will meet my nephew. My sister in law will have their baby November 16th and I will get to California on the 20th. I can't wait to meet my new nephew. My family means everything to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment